Greetings Fellow Educators!
Do you know some high school seniors or juniors that may need some help with filling out the FAFSA (let’s be honest, almost EVERYONE needs help with that!!)
Well the OELA has an upcoming free webinar specifically designed for EL families and students loaded with information and a chance to learn from a FSA (Federal Aid Representative) as well!
Instructions to Join the Webinar
1. After registering you will receive a confirmation notice with information about joining the webinar.
2. Use the link found in your confirmation notice to join the webinar.
3. This link is unique to the registrant.
4. You will receive a reminder notice prior to the webinar.
• You may need to download the Go To app to your device
• Plan to join 5–10 minutes early to complete the sign-in process.
5. Join the with computer audio.
• If you do not have a microphone or your computer audio does not work, you can join through phone (follow instructions below).
a. Call the number shown.
b. Enter the Meeting ID.
c. Enter the Participant ID
Attention VPN users. You may experience difficulties connecting to Go ToWebinars while being connected to a VPN at the same time. If you experience difficulties, please try the following:
• Disconnect from your VPN prior to attempting to join the Go ToWebinar.
• Connect to an alternative VPN protection network, as not all protection networks will have the same Firewall settings.
If you experience any issues with registering or joining the webinar, please send an email to ncelawebinars@